Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for OnePlus 5 offer every Khalti users must know:
Khalti has come up with this amazing offer for all the users to buy the phone almost near to perfection OnePlus 5 with a discounted price of Rs 59,499 , a full on Khalti bonus of Rs 4,000 in the purchase. With this amazing offer comes certain terms and conditions that must be read and agreed upon. Your use of the product will be governed by the following terms and conditions which are as follows:
1. General rules
These are the general rules that are to be followed by all the buyers while purchasing their product from Khalti;
- All the users must fill up the KYC first to make the purchase. [ To make any transaction worth more than Rs 5000, KYC(Know Your Customer) has to be filled ]
- One Khalti user will only be able to make one purchase. More than 1 purchase is not possible from one account and to make additional purchase, the user needs to use another Khalti account.
- Khalti will not be responsible or stand liable for any kind of damage or so of the product after using it once the delivery has been made
2. Refund policy/Return policy
These are the conditions for the product to be refunded and to be accepted as returned:
- Product’s amount will be refunded in any case only if the piece is defected or damaged.
- Any other case won’t be accepted and hence won’t be refunded.
- Product should be returned in the exact same condition as received with no visual signs of use.
- Product should be returned with all the accessories supplied with the original packaging.
- Product should be claimed for return within 2 days after it has been delivered.
Note: To return your product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reasons why do you want to return or you can also call our Customer Service department at 9802005017. Only reasons of pre damage/ripped/opened/bad condition will be accepted.
3. Pre Book
The product will only be considered booked after the user makes the required full payment of Rs 59,499. Unless the full amount is not paid, users can’t book their product and therefore no delivery will take place. So, “ Pay first and Book next ” policy is to be followed.
4. Time of delivery
The time of delivery of the product will vary as per the location of the buyer which is as follows:
- Inside Kathmandu - The product will be delivered 5 km around ring road within 1-2 working days, starting from July 11, 2017 with the warranty card free of cost.
- Outside Kathmandu - The product will be delivered in 1 week time, starting from July 11, 2017 with the warranty card free of cost
All the buyers must acknowledge the following points before making the purchase from Khalti:
- Khalti is not liable for any kind of damage or loss after the use of the product. Once the fine product has been used by the buyer for a certain time and later if that product is damaged or lost or misplaced or any other condition under which the product is mishandled by the user himself then Khalti won’t be liable for any kind of such activity.
- Khalti is only the partner of OnePlus 5 and does not own the company therefore for any kind of support, contact the OnePlus 5 service center. All the buyers must acknowledge well that Khalti is only the seller of the phone and holds no other responsibility or liability of the product. In case of any queries or support about the product, buyers should contact to the OnePlus 5 service center direct rather than contacting Khalti.
- Khalti does not make any representation or warranty of the quality, value, stability etc. of the product. Since Khalti is only a seller, Khalti does not hold any warranty that the quality, value or stability etc of the product is as per the buyer’s expectation. In case of any complaints or dissatisfaction about the product, OnePlus 5 service center is to be contacted.
- Khalti is not responsible for any kind of unsatisfactory or delayed performance of the product.